Referral Hall Plant Vogtle
Please read the following in it's entirety. Failure to follow these simple directions could make us determine that you aren't qualified to work at a Nuclear Power Plant representing Teamsters. Most information is capable of being found between two referral tabs. Please do not call the office, we will call you when we reach your name on the list
OSHA 10 IS A REQUIREMENT TO WORK ON SITE.
0. Beginning July 1st, 2016, only Class B CDL or higher (actual License and not a permit) will be admitted to Referral Lists. Reason being that Fluor has raised the bar on qualifications and feel that if you don't possess CDL B at the very minimum you will only be giving away monies.
0a . Any monies received during July from referrants not possessing a CDL B at the minimum will have monies refunded. Any monies received after July will not be refunded and your name will still not be added.
1. Don't call Union Hall to find where you're at on the list, or to inquire about when the company is hiring. The actual lists shows the last person referred and you can see how many are in front of you.
2. We will need a copy of driver's license faxed, or emailed to Union Hall within five days of paying initial referral fees. Failure to do so will result in being removed from lists.
3. If your question is not regarding any of the above, please email me at email@example.com and they will be answered within 48 hours.
4. Referral Lists are usually updated on twice monthly. Usually on the 1st and 15th.
5. If we receive monies from John Doe then that's whose name will be on the list. Not Susan Doe. We have entirely too many applicants to going back modifying and keeping up with who is paying for who.
6. Starting February 1st, 2016 the company has stated that Security Personnel will have to be away from the plant for 90 days, before eligible for hire in another craft, same as other crafts.
Teamsters Local Union No. 528
Referral Hall Rules
June 5th, 2014
Teamsters Local Union 528 provides a Referral Hall Service available to all individuals interested in employment in the construction industry within our jurisdiction. The Referral Hall Service is offered to all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or membership in the Union. Being a referrent on the referral list does not constitute membership in the Union.
The following rules will govern the Union's Referral Hall Service. These rules supersede and replace all previous rules.
Individuals who wish to register for the Referral Hall List can do so in person the the Union office located at 407 Arrowhead Blvd. Jonesboro, GA 30236, or by mail, members may also complete the registration online. Paying fees can be found at the end of this page. Referants must submit any changes in address, telephone number, and pay the Union's posted referral fees. Individuals must pay their referral fees to the Local Union by the last business day of each month during normal working hours and will not be referred until fees are paid for that month.
The amount of the referral fee is to be determined by the Union and posted at the Local Union office. Individuals on the Referral Lists will be notified on this website of any changes in referral fees. Individuals must be current on all dues, fines, assessments and fees in order to register, sign a referral form and be referred out.
All individuals who wish to apply for referral by the Union must submit by mail, in person, or online the following:
a. Submit an accurate Drivers License by fax at 678-961-7845, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Pay the application of $50.00 (fifty dollars) and first month's fee of $25.00 (twenty-five dollars) upon applying, each month thereafter pay the $25.00 (twenty-five) monthly referral fee. Total of $75.00 due upon registration. See payment tab at the bottom of this page.
c. Agree to abide by these Referral Rules.
d. Any individual whose Referral Hall fees are not current for the month an employer is requesting a list of individuals for that job will not have their name referred to that employer until such time their Referral Hall fees are current.
e. Any individual on the Referral Hall List must keep their Referral Hall fees current. Any individual whose Referral Hall fees are 3 (three) months or more deliquent will be removed from the Referral Hall List.
f. No individual will be referred out for employment until they have been paying referral fees to Teamster's Local 528 for a minimum of ninety (90) days, or the sum the equivilent of unless approved by the Local Union.
g. All applicants must provide proof of taking the OSHA 10 certification (which is available online for a fee).
As we recieve the referral from the Company, we will then notify the next person on the list. It is not necessary to call, we will call you as the referrals come in. The list can be referenced above to show where you are on the list.
Also make sure you're still on list before making payments.
No refunds/No returns
Page Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 (12:08:00)